COVER LETTER To Justice O'Conner requesting she accept the Amicus as a letter from the people, because the UCM could not get any Attorney that would file it.
Whether the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993, 42 U.S.C. sec. 2000bb et seq. requires the government to permit the importation, distribution, possession and use of a Schedule I hallucinogenic controlled substance, where Congress has found that the substance has a high potential for abuse, it is unsafe for use even under medical supervision, and its importation and distribution would violate an international treaty?
Appendix A Affidavits of members of United Cannabis Ministries
(1) Joan Bello, author of "Physical,Psychological,Spiritual Benefits of Marijuana" 1993;P.O.Box 623, Oneonta, New York,13820;(607)263-5894; http://www.benefitsofmarijuana.com
(2) Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church, Jeffrey A. Brown, 656 East Highway 50, Clermont, Florida, 34711
(3) Church of Work, Rev. Christopher M. DeMars, 21542 Crestview Drive, Sonora, California 95379; (209) 533-1564
(4) Right Reverend Smiley James Harris, P.O. Box 87, Lucerne, California (USA;Zip Code Exempt(Domestic Mail Manual sec. 122.32) );(707)274-8395
(5) Northern Lights Church, Rev. David Jack, P.O. Box 392, Altaville, California 95221;(209)736-0297; http://www.northernlightschurch.org
(7) Northern Lights Church, Reverend Andrew G. Kimmon, 24651 Doria avenue, Mission Viejo, California 92961;(949) 457-0999; http://www.northernlightschurch.org
(8) Eddy's Medicinal Gardens and Multi-Denominational Ministry of Cannabis and Rastafari. Rev. Charles E. Lepp, 9176 Upper Lake Lucerne Road, Upper Lake, California 95485;(707) 275-8879;
(11) Rev Clinton Wiles, 827 NW 32nd St.; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma;(405) 557-1340